Hello Everybody. Hope you’re reading my post in your best health.
Today we shall be talking about Nivea BB Cream 5 in 1 Beautifying Moisturizer, which I never knew it existed.
Last weekend while looking for a new face scrub I discovered that they had a BB cream too, so thought to give it a try. This is how the packaging looks like;
Nivea BB Cream comes in only 2 shades (seriously!) Light and Medium. I picked up light and surprisingly it was a tone darker than my skintone. (I lie between fair and medium). Have a look;
I tried it anyhow and here’s what I felt after the very first application;
- Has thick consistency
- Smells like regular Nivea moisturizing cream
- Has Sheer coverage
- Looks oily on the skin (could be because I’ve oily skin, although I wore it without a moisturizer)
- Doesn’t feel tacky
- Accentuate dry patches (I’ve oily skin but it’s been dry since a few weeks because of the dehydration)
- Sits weirdly on the skin
Now, after wearing the BB Cream for around 5 hours it;
- Feels lightweight on the skin. You almost don’t feel it.
- Didn’t oxidise (and/or fade) on me which is rare because BB creams tend to fade on me from around the mouth very quickly.
- Didn’t cake up although I applied a thick layer because it almost gave me no coverage with the regular amount I normally use.
- But even after 5 hours it looked bad as if it wasn’t blended properly (even after a lot of blending). It looks like you’ve something artificial sitting on your face.
- Is long wearing.
Overall, this BB cream was a total fail for me mainly because it just doesn’t look good on the skin and gives you a very artificial look.
Have you tried this BB cream? What do you think of it? Let me know and i’ll see you next time.