In 2017 foundations were dropping like crazy. Almost every single brand launched foundations. But not everything creates a buzz like Wet n Wild Photofocus Foundation did.
So this foundation comes in a glass bottle with 1 fl. oz (30ml) and has a range of 20 shades. It also claims to be picture perfect and was tested under 7 different lighting for this very purpose.
The shade I’ve swatched for you is called Bronze Beige which is described as medium warm.
Swatched. (Please excuse my extremely visible veins 😛)
Pros And Cons :
* This is the cheapest foundation of 2017. It costs only $5.99 (US Dollars)
* The foundation has medium to buildable coverage. If you’ve medium scarring then you’re covered.
* Blends really easily into the skin. I prefer using a flat top kabuki brush.
* The finish of this foundation is Satin and very much skin like but it needs to be set (specially if you’re oily) or it tends to move around from the T-zone.
* It stays put for 6 hours before it starts getting shiny from the nose and upper lip. (Without any setting spray or primer)
* Doesn’t look heavy or cakey.
* Really good for pictures. Doesn’t flash back.
* It smells like straight up paint, no joke, but it doesn’t linger once you’re done applying.
* Clings to dry patches.
* It does oxidise to a shade dark on me.
All in all, I really like this foundation specially for the price, you can’t go wrong. I’d give this one a solid 4 stars out of 5.
How many of you have tried this foundation? If yes, then I’d love to hear your thoughts as well. Share them in the comments below and I’ll see you soon 👍
Take Care Xx!